Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- Fed keeps rates steady, signals one hike by end of year (Reuters)
- FOMC statement (Board of Governors of Federal Reserve System)
- FOMC economic projections (Board of Governors of Federal Reserve)
- New Zealand holds rate at 2pc, easing bias intact (Reuters)
- Analysis: BOJ actions, brillo or balmy? Mkt Undecided (MNI)
- Factbox: BOJ’s overhaul of its monetary policy framework (Reuters)