Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- KC Fed: Capital inflows from China may be beneficial for U.S. (MNI)
- Fed should wait with raising rates: World Bank economist (Reuters
- San Francisco Fed’s Williams sees rate rise ‘this year,’ if risks dissipate (WSJ)
- Kiwi falls ahead of likely interest rate cut (FW)
- BOK to keep key interest rate unchanged (QNA)
- Hollande picks ex-BNP banker to head French central bank (Reuters)
- Argentina’s Fernandez shakes up central bank before leaving (Bloomberg)