Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- Bank of England warns of spillover risks from global rate rises (Reuters)
- Who wins, who loses when Fed raises rates (Bloomberg)
- Greek central bank warns country will likely exit EU without deal (AP)
- Fed eyes mixed bag of data as new rate ‘regime’ nears (Reuters)
- Indonesia can’t use rate cuts for growth, central bank says (Bloomberg)
- IMF takes harder line on Greece (AFP)
- Hungarian central bank seen cutting rates again next week: Reuters pol