Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- Belka faces first Polish rate meeting since tapes scandal (Bloomberg)
- Japan firms see BOJ fall short of price goal five years ahead:survey (Reuters)
- Brazil’s inflation to ease if interest rates hold steady – Tombini (Reuters)
- Bank of Israel intervenes again as shekel strengthens (Haaratz)
- RBA on hold until 1Q15 (Action Forex)
- Bulgaria’s central bank cuts main interest rate (Novinite)
- Tanzania commits to EA monetary policy (NBS)