Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- BOJ’s Shirai sees record easing continuing past 2015 (Bloomberg)
- BOJ revises government bond operations to manage record easing (Bloomberg)
- BoE should nudge interest rates up by the end of this year (Rob Wood/Telegraph)
- Korean bonds gain on bets European Central Bank to add stimulus (Bloomberg)
- NZ dollar may fall on ECB moves (TVNZ)