Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- BOJ officials signal readiness to act, warn of emerging market risks (Reuters)
- Romania central bank ups inflation forecast (Reuters)
- Tunisia plans to issue more than $2bn in bonds in 2014-central bank (Reuters)
- Is this the beginning of a wave of global rate hikes? (Business Insider)
- Mozambique’s central bank governor expects GDP growth of 8.1% this year (Reuters)