Here's today's Central Bank News' link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- Analysis: No BOE talk of lower threshold as jobless nears 7% (MNI)
- BOJ’s Kuroda shrugs off need for more easing, bullish on inflation target (Reuters)
- Lira slumps as Turkish central bank waits to raise cost of funds (Bloomberg)
- ECB to maintain easy-money policies for extended period – Coeure (Dow Jones)
- Australia’s inflation spike creates dilemma for central bank (CNBC)
- Rigor and risk in India central bank reform push (Reuters)
- Nicaragua’s Ortega sacks central bank president (AFP)